Thursday, June 28, 2012

Food Journal: Day 66 ( Kim)

Well, it was another crazy day at my house starting with a 2:30 a.m. Wake up and a 3:30. a.m. Ride to the hospital in an ambulance with my 22 month old who decided that she didn't want to breath right on her own. She is doing better now but we are still at the hospital. I really don't know if I can remember all that I ate because it was a rough day and I forgot it was my day to blog. I know that mom brought me a Croisanwich, tater tots and a large Dr. pepper from Burger King for breakfast. This was at 7:30 and I was starving so I ate it all. For lunch Ihad a chicken cordon Bleau sandwich and a few tater tots with a 21 oz coke. For dinner I had some turkey pot roast. I had a single serve ice cream for a snack and honestly I don't remember if I ate anymore. Also, with the exception of today, I have have done really well only drinking 1-2 cans of soda and even had one day that I didn't have any. And, my hip isn't hurting...

No comments:

Post a Comment