Thursday, June 14, 2012

Food Journal Day 53 (Heidi)

So yesterday did not go well. In terms of the day over all or my eating. And this late post for yesterday this late today is just part of it. :) It sort of blurred together into a great deal of crazy.

Breakfast was cereal and toast. I was still ravenous after eating that.
Snack: About 2 hours later, pretzels and diet dr. pepper.
Lunch: left over lasagna! (Thanks Chelle!) and water.
Snack: Skinny caramel machiatto (Grande)
Snack: (I was like a bottomless pit, starving, pms'ing and who know what!) pudding cup, a banana, and more pretzels.
Dinner: A gross bbq chicken sandwich I made. (Just didn't like the sauce), on a white bun, and a huge serving of lightly saute'd zucchini. Thank goodness for the zucchini!
It was girls night, so we hit Dairy Queen too, I was mostly good and got a mini-Blizzard.

Then we went shopping for camping supplies and then I just passed out when I finally got to bed. (And my sisters got home even later! Yikes.)

It's good too, because yesterday I felt like I could eat a house.


1 comment:

  1. yummmm! I would have left out the BBQ sandwich and gone for a "small" blizzard...well..if it were ME..I'd have a medium! LOL! Butterfinger of course.....

    ReplyDelete