Monday, June 25, 2012

Food Journal: Day 65 (Heidi)

Woohoo! Finally we are back on track. :)

So I've been doing My Fitness Pal, and that has proven very interesting. It also encourages me to work out! (Because people 'follow' you there and can see if you did it or not!) I really like it so far. One feature that has been fun is the pie chart that shows you graphically what you have eaten for the day.

Breakfast: Steel cut oats, 1 cup of milk and a cup of raspberries. Oh, if only I had a perpetual supply of raspberries. I love them so much. They don't grow here. And they cost a fortune. So lame. But I really enjoyed them today!

Snack: cottage cheese and cucumber slices and wheat thins.

Lunch: Calabacita's, I made mine with 3 oz of chicken, a can of tomatoes, 1 sm. zucchini, some garlic, and corn. Then I served it with a lo-carb tortilla, sour cream and some cheese.

Snack: popcorn

Dinner: Chicken burrito. (Apparently I was feeling the chicken/tomato/tortilla combo today)

:) I had tons of water, iced tea, and mineral water with vanilla stevia today too. I never think to write about my water intake, because I drink a lot. Plus since giving up diet soda, I drink even more water.

No comments:

Post a Comment