Monday, June 4, 2012

Food Journal: Day 43 (Katie)

Yesterday was Kim's birthday! Happy birthday Kim! We got together as a family and then by the time I got home and kids and animals settled it was late and I was tired so that is my excellent excuse for why this is getting posted late!

And yesterday was not my greatest day...

Breakfast: I had Grape-nuts with a little sugar and a glass of water.

Snack: Piece of string cheese.

Lunch: A little bit of rotisserie chicken.  And that's it because I got distracted by my kids then I put my toddlers down for nap and then I forgot until it was too late to do anything about it and we had to leave. 

Snack: 20 oz. Dr Pepper (normally I'm happy drinking diet but I really wanted the sugar/calories since I basically skipped lunch!)

Dinner: Cheeseburger with mayo and ketchup, some pita chips with an avocado dip and a diet Mt. Dew.

Desert: A s'more and an extra marshmallow just roasted.

And I think that's about it.  I suppose it wasn't horrible but it could have been better.  I'll make up for it by having a salad for lunch today. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment