Monday, June 18, 2012

Food Journal: Day 56 (Heidi)

So this has been hard to sort out in my brain. :) So this post is for Saturday. I was camping. And forgot it was my day to journal. So I'm going on memory, but it's so terrible that it doesn't even matter anyway! :)

Breakfast: Pancakes (I had three, they were about 3inches across), two slices of bacon, and I'm guessing about the equivalent of two eggs, scrambled.
Snack: BBQ chips, diet cream soda, candy. (small random handfuls of candy, starbursts, a couple of twizzlers, and some swedish fish).
Lunch: Pasta salad that Katie made, it was pasta, turkey pepperoni, cauliflower, broccoli, and olives, with a little ranch dressing. I had about 2/3 cup.
Snack: More random candy, and cookies. We were sitting under a tarp in the rain. It could have been worse I guess. :)

We wound up packing up and going home early, thanks to the cold, wet, yuck and fire restrictions. I finally fed my kids dinner, and grabbed a cheeseburger and small fries from McDonalds. Which ended up not tasting good, so I only ate the burger and about 5 fries.

Then I got home, vegged out after showering, and ate...more candy. I'm so ashamed....But oh well. It was vacation!



No comments:

Post a Comment