Sunday, June 17, 2012

Food Journal: Day 55 (Katie)

Since we went camping this weekend we didn't have access to a computer to do our blog.  But don't worry!  We are back (at bit early...we are big weenies and decided it was too cold and rainy to stay Saturday night since we couldn't have a fire!).  So this post is for Friday!

Breakfast: Carnation Instant breakfast.  I'm lucky I even got that since I'm such a procrastinator and had to get all my camping stuff ready by 8 in the morning! :)

Snack: A couple of graham crackers and two glasses of water.

Lunch: A Santa Fe chicken pita, french fries and a large Dr. Pepper at Jack in the Box on our way up the mountain!

Snack:  This is where it gets a bit fuzzy.  When we are camping there are always so many snacks laying around that I munch on them and get distracted :)  I guess it's fortunate that we only go once a year! I definitely ate several Twizzler's and I had a diet cream soda. 

Dinner: A cheeseburger with mayo and ketchup and I got distracted by the kids and didn't have any chips.  A Cherry Seven-UP. 

Snack: I munched on some trail mix with peanuts, M&M's, raisins, etc.  I also had another Twizzler and a glass of hot cocoa.  I'm not sure if I had other things, to be completely honest, we were playing games and such but I was also really busy trying to get kids in bed and such so I was really distracted.  I guess I should have been writing it down but we only had one small pad of paper. :)

Hope you all had a great weekend too!

What's your favorite camping recipe?  Is it healthy or do you indulge while camping?

No comments:

Post a Comment