Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Food Journal: Day 52 (Katie)

Today was not my best showing.  I don't really have any excuse other than I seem to have no will power.  I used to do Weight Watchers, which I actually really liked.  But I canceled my membership when my daughter was so sick because I wasn't even using it.  As my weight eeks upwards every month I'm starting to think that I might need to get on that bandwagon.  It certainly gets you motivated and it sticks you with a plan.  I have to have a little accountability or I (obviously) eat whatever I want.

Breakfast:  Carnation Instant breakfast and a  handful of blue berries.

Snack: A large Cherry Limeade from Sonic and a small tater tot.  (back to that will power thing- They had a big ol' picture of them right there on the sign for everyone to see!)

Lunch: A cheddar brat in a whole wheat bun (I have to get points where I can!) and a handful of Veggie Straws.  I also had a few bites of leftover salad from Olive Garden but the lettuce was kind of slimy so I threw it away instead.

Snack: A (large) handful of chocolate covered almonds and a Orange/Carrot smoothie from Jamba Juice.

Dinner: Something called "Daddy's Stuff" that my dad invented. It's basically rice, hamburger, onions and soy sauce, green beans and a glass of water. 

Dessert: A piece of cake.  (My dad made this too :) )

I'm going to have a cup of tea and a banana now and go to bed.  I'm kind of tired and cranky.  And since I haven't done it in a while my weight is 155.0 :(

1 comment:

  1. "Daddy's stuff" sounds GOOD....but you know Katie, I'm with you- Weight Watchers IS easier...counting points is so easy when your fruit is FREE... Hang in there....I can understand the munchies with a sick baby too. See? it's hereditary....

    ReplyDelete