Thursday, June 7, 2012

Food Journal: Day 46 (Katie)

Hey all! I'm late posting again. :)  I don't like being up late so since last night was girls night I was late getting in and then I didn't want to write.  I figure it's better to get the post late but have it make sense than to get it on time and have to spend an hour deciphering what I was trying to say! 

Breakfast: Nothing exciting here.  Just my usual Carnation Instant breakfast.  Until we started this blog I don't think I realized that I really do drink it almost every day!

Snack: A couple handfuls of pita chips as I walked past the open bag at work. 

Lunch: A PB&J sandwich and some Veggie Straws (*not as good for you as they sound ;) ).  Diet Mt. Dew and a few cherries.

Snack: 3 chocolate chip WhoNu cookies.  You know the ones with the annoying commercials?  Well it turns out they actually are pretty tasty.  As to how nutritious they are, well, they aren't health food but in a health battle between them and a regular cookie they are gonna win! :)

Dinner: A Chicken bacon ranch wrap at Arby's, 1/2 a medium curly fry and almost 2 glasses of regular Mt. Dew. 

Snack: A soft serve ice cream cone.  The guy made it enormous!  But it was skinny.  At least that's what I'm telling myself to make it sound better!

So overall it wasn't a great day! I suck at making good choices.  I have no will power.  Apparently I need to look in the mirror more often.  And I need to join a gym.  And I need to make a menu.  Or I'm going to be overweight for as far as I can see into the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment