Monday, June 4, 2012

Food Journal-- Day 44 (Heidi)

Today was just plain boring and mundane. Made eating right difficult. But I did ok.

Breakfast: a piece of toast and a banana and a cup of milk.
Snack: Popcorn
Lunch: I went to Chipotle with my friend and her daughter. I got a bowl instead of a burrito, it was rice, chicken, black beans, a little salsa, a little cheese, and sourcream. Even still we looked it up and it was abut 700 calories! Yikes. I ate most of it too. Very hungry today.
Snack: Ice cream bar that Katie's husband bought from the ice cream truck yesterday and left in my freezer. It was in there yelling my name. I blame Terry.
Dinner: white rice, homemade gravy with ground beef (we call it hamburger gravy), and green beans. Normally we don't even have white rice, but it was in there as a leftover so I heated it up so it didn't go to waste. :) (I bought white rice for cell phone incidents...ahem.)




No comments:

Post a Comment