Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Food Journal: Day 67 (Katie)

Well we've definitely gotten ourselves off track again!  I guess that happens in the summer when we all get so busy!  I was out of town on a great trip to Las Vegas with JUST my sweet husband while Heidi took care of all of my kids (and she even survived!).  This post is for Wednesday, June 27th, which was the day before we left.

Breakfast:  Carnation instant breakfast.  I did have it with whole milk because the grocery store where my husband bought it the 1% was nearing expiration.  Normally we don't drink whole milk but I have to admit to loving it when we have it!

Snack: A can of Redbull.

Lunch: Turkey and Swiss cheese sandwich on white bread with mayo, grapes and fritos.

Snack: A handful of salted sunflower seeds and a diet Mt. Dew

Dinner: A bowl of noodles with honey walnut shrimp, 3 cream cheese wantons with sweet and sour sauce and iced tea at Panda Express.

Snack: A candy bar, but I honestly can't think of what kind.  Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment