Saturday, June 2, 2012

Food Journal: Day 42 (Kim)

I feel like my day went pretty well. I tried to make better choices for my meals and snacks today and did okay. There are somethings that I could have done better with but I was really craving sweets so considering the fact that I really wanted cookies and ice cream and candy bars...

Breakfast: Two egg omelet with bacon pieces and cheese.

Snack: Handful of pretzel Goldfish.

Lunch: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, four bean salad and about 8 baby carrots with 1 tbs of ranch.

Snack: Chocolate pudding cup with whipped topping.

Dinner: Baked chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy and stir-fried zucchini with spray butter and a little parmesan cheese.

Snack: A large tortilla with a little butter, sugar and cinnamon crisped under the broiler and I fully intend to make my husband share the bag of popcorn he just popped. :)

I also had two diet soda's and three 24 oz. glasses of water.

Tomorrow I don't think I will be so good. It is my birthday after all and Heidi is promising s'mores. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment