Monday, June 25, 2012

Food Journal: Day 64 (Katie)

A Sunday at the ball field!  It was so much fun!  I had a great day with my husband, kids and my parents.  And despite my 2 year old throwing up in the car on the way home I'll still count it among one of my favorite summer memories! :)

Breakfast:  Scrambled eggs with swiss cheese, 2 slices of bacon, some watermelon and some grapes.  Glass of milk.

Snack: A glass of Coke.

Lunch, etc. at the game: A hotdog with relish, mustard and ketchup, cup of Mt. Dew, 2 handfuls of cotton candy, a handful of peanuts in the shell, 1/2 a cup of chocolate and vanilla swirl frozen yogurt, 3 or 4 bites of red licorice rope.

Snack: Diet Mt. Dew on the drive home. 

Dinner: SUPER late for me, around 9:30 because after we got home and got the kids in bed and the vomit cleaned out of the car I wasn't in the mood to cook something.  I had a cheeseburger, fries and Dr Pepper from In N Out.  Then I went to bed, exhausted!

So it could have been worse and though I ate all the things I wanted at the game I made sure I didn't eat too much of anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment