Monday, June 18, 2012

Food Journal: Day 57 (Kim)

Well, you would think that since we were home from camping on Sunday that I would have done better but alas, I did not. Since there were major fire restrictions we did not get to do our Dutch Oven meal while we were on the mountain, so we had everyone over to our house to do it for Father's day.

Breakfast: Waffles (two squares) with butter and syrup and a glass of orange juice.

Snack: Some trail mix (Katie described it in her last post) and a couple handfuls of grapes.

Lunch: Dutch Oven BBQ chicken and Dutch Oven potatoes with onion and bacon. MMMM. My dad is an awesome cook. And some green beans.

Snack: Dutch Oven cherry cobbler and vanilla icecream.

Snack: One piece of chocolate from See's and a sucker.

Dinner: Korean BBQ ribs from a friend and more of the yummy potatoes from lunch.

I also drank soda all day long. I did manage to get in three glasses of water (probably about 30 oz.)

No comments:

Post a Comment