Thursday, June 21, 2012

Food Journal: Day 59 (Heidi)

Wow, this week has been all messed up, my apologies for not posting until now! That camping trip and lack of internet threw us all for a loop I guess. :)

Tuesday was an ok day. I was incredibly busy though and ended up eating out twice. Ugh.

 Breakfast: A bowl of grapenuts and iced tea with Stevia. (I finally remembered to buy some, and this is my slow way of weaning off artificial sweeteners.)

Snack: Cherries and cheetos.

Lunch: Panda Express noodle bowl and string bean chicken. I ate all the beans and chicken and some of the noodles. But not all of them, or even a majority of them. It's been really really hot here in Tucson, so hot food is just lacking any appeal.

Snack: hot tamales candy.

Dinner: Personal pan pizza from the Pizza Hut express inside Target. I should have thought twice about it, and not eaten it, because I paid for it all evening. It really did not settle for several hours.

Snack: Around 9pm I had the munchies so I had some fruit leather.

Eating at home needs to be more of a priority, because I make lousy choices when I'm hungry and on the go. Luckily I did get my errands run in one day and have been better off the rest of the week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment