Friday, June 1, 2012

Food Journal: Day 41 (Heidi)

Today was a hot one. I'm not sure on the "official" temp, but I saw 105*F today according to the weather channel on my iphone. I'm going with that. And when it's that hot, it's pretty easy to do nothing but drink water.

Breakfast: Lucky charms and a banana. Yeah, I cannot resist those little marshmallows. Luckily whenever sugared cereal enters my home, my kids eat it in such a hurry that it would seem that they are starving. So that should be gone by tomorrow or so. Then I can return to adulthood and eat something more "grown up".

Lunch: A peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some pretzel sticks and some raspberries.

Snack: 1/2 cup of tapioca pudding, and about 10 more pretzel sticks.

Dinner: Grilled burgers, added a little cheese and then had carrots and grapes.

Snack: a chewy granola bar.

I took the kids swimming today, that was fun and gave me a bit of exercise. Which is good, because my foot has been really hurting lately and so anything that is not weight bearing but movement is fantastic! :) And it just felt really good. We went at 10am and it was already 100*F, can you believe that!? Crazy hot desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment