Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Food Journal: Day 58 (Katie)

We are apparently not good at doing this if we get off track!  Hopefully this post (from what I ate on MONDAY!) will be quickly followed by Heidi and Kim's post from Tuesday and Wednesday! 

Breakfast: The usual.  :)

Snack: A piece of See's chocolate and a can of Sunkist orange soda and 4 Cheeto's I stole from the kids :) 

Lunch: Leftover dutch oven potatoes, BBQ chicken and green beans. 

Snack: A See's Root beer sucker, another piece of See's chocolate.  Does it count as a fruit if it's the fruit flavored kind?  No?  Hm.

Dinner: A salad from Chuck E Cheese with ranch and a couple sodas, a bit of macaroni salad and cottage cheese.

Snack: Since I didn't eat much I dinner I was really hungry later so I had a handful of pretzels and some cheese before bed and drank a cup of tea.

I think that I definitely need to be better about snacking.  I need to get some healthy snack ideas and have them available so I eat them regularly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment