Friday, June 22, 2012

Food Journal: Day 61 (Katie)

So, here I am all out of groceries.  Again.  It's so frustrating. After 2 months of doing this I'm starting to think that one of my biggest problems is planning.  I never plan food out.  I just fly by the seat of my pants every.single.day.

Breakfast: The usual.

Snack: A package of fruit snacks. :)

Lunch: A fish sandwich at Fuddrucker's with fries and 2 cherry cokes.

Snack: Half a strawberry/lemon Eegee's frozen drink and a rice crispy treat.

Dinner: A pork chop, butter garlic noodles (the kind in a package), roasted peppers with olive oil and salt, apple sauce (just enough to dip the pork in) and peas.

Snack: Peppermint tea. 

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the planning issue. It's worse for us, because we live so far out, that it takes gas and time for us to "grab something" too. I actually have been collecting freezer crockpot recipes and put together a menu tonight, most nights involve the grill or the crockpot so we don't have to heat the house. And some of the crockpot meals make two dinners in one prep time. That might help you. One for the week and one for the freezer to throw in on short notice?
    I wish I was better at consistently using a menu though. It is something I sure hope to make a habit rather than an "attempt" over and over again. :/

    ReplyDelete