Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Food Journal: Day 51 (Kim)

Yay! We are officially over the hump! More than half way there! I am super excited that we have made it this far and I am pretty sure that one of our husbands is out some money by now since there were probably bets going around about how long we would stay with this. :)

Today was a pretty even keel day. We were a little busy but made sure that we had time to just relax and enjoy Jason's day off together.

I got up early to relieve the night nurse for our little one, so I decided to make breakfast. We had biscuits and sausage gravy with scrambled eggs. I ate two biscuits and two eggs and probably 1/2 cup of gravy (maybe closer to 3/4). I also had a glass of skim milk. ( I may have to try the whole milk theory *see comments on day 49, since I love whole milk so much.)

Snack: A handful of dry roasted peanuts and about a dozen cherries.

Lunch: Grilled pork chops, augratin potatoes and corn.

Snack: Chocolate pudding.

Dinner: One BLT with extra T, and a handful of Sunflower Market Cheese Puffs. (Pretty good, they are made with real cheese.)

Snack: Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream treat.

I was super hot today, I could not seem to cool down, I drank a bunch of water all day and two cans of diet Cherry Pepsi.

I probably should have left the ice cream for later since I ate it at 10:30 at night, but I was still super hot and it was screaming my name from the freezer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment