Thursday, June 7, 2012

Food Journal: Day 47 (Heidi)

Today was one of those off the wall sorts of days. It involved a bathroom remodel, painting, an entire night of insomnia and nightmares and an upset stomach prior to starting the day, and also running kids to mariachi music camp across town.

Breakfast: Cheerios.
Snack: Diet Dr. Pepper and a chewy granola bar.
Lunch: two small red potatoes and about 2oz of pork tenderloin. I wasn't feeling very hungry and had to get out the door.
Snack: A skinny caramel machiato at Starbucks (Grande) and then when we got home I had a plum, a handful of pretzels and some popcorn.
Dinner: A hot dog in a bun. A handful of Fritos chips and raisins. I don't know why, but raisins sounded good. I had another plum too. It's the only fruit in the house, and even though they aren't very ripe they were cold and juicy and after painting all day it tasted very refreshing anyway.

I also had lots of water and iced tea to drink. I'm wiped out, so I'm going to call it a night now at 9pm and head to bed. So nothing more for me. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment