Friday, June 22, 2012

Food Journal: Day 60 (Kim)

Well, I have to admit that I am happy that Heidi and Katie were off so this doesn't look so bad! :) This post is for Wednesday and that was a crazy day for me. I had Katie's kids for a few hours and then my 22 month old went in for a late evening surgery. We ended up staying overnight at the hospital. (She is doing okay and even came home the next day)

Breakfast: Two egg omelet with swiss cheese and a glass of milk.

Snack: About four strawberries with a little whipped cream and a chocolate chip cookie.

Lunch: Macaroni and cheese with hamburger in it.

Snack: A Simply Fruit Roll-Up.

Dinner: A mushroom swiss burger and onion rings from the hospital cafeteria and a bottle of milk.

Snack: While waiting for the surgery to end one package of Gramdma vanilla cream cookies and then again while waiting for them to let me in her room a Twix bar.

I drank way too much soda today and not enough water. I also really sucked up the vegetable and fruit intake.... oh, well. It was a stressful day and unfortunately eating is what I do when I am stressed.

Does anyone have any suggestions on cutting back on stress eating??? Please share!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment