Friday, June 15, 2012

Food Journal: Day 54 (Kim)

Today was strange. I wanted fruit all day long. So, I ate fruit. I also did pretty good with the veggies. However, my water intake stunk yet again! I feel like a broken record.

Breakfast: Banana and an apple.

Snack: I shared a gogurt with my little one.

Lunch: Pepperoni Hot Pocket and a green salad with croutons and lite Cesar dressing.

Dinner: Crockpot chicken with two tortillas.

Snack: Watermelon.

I am not sure how I wasn't starving all day. Very strange eating day for me. I also had two 12 oz. cans of diet soda, and probably 30 oz. of water.

Well, folks, the three of us, our kiddo's and Grammy and Pop are off for a weekend camping trip! Check back Sunday afternoon (Monday morning at the latest) to see how much candy and junk we ate while roughing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment