Thursday, July 19, 2012

Food Journal: Day 82 (Katie)

I'm going to write this post using my cell phone, which I've never done so you might have to bare (bear? Anyone know the origin of that saying?!) With me on any formatting errors. Also with any spelling, grammar or punctuation errors as it's not easy to even see the entire post on here or go back and edit it! And since I'm on vacation I won't have as much access to a computer.
This is for Thursday before we left so it's a bit of a chaotic day for me.
Breakfast: carnation instant breakfast.
Snack: nothing! I was busy and before I knew it the kids were begging for lunch!
Lunch: pb&j on wheat with a handful of before straws and a Coke.
Snack: 2 brownies and a glass of milk.
Dinner: since it was our anniversary we went out to Outback Steak House. I had some bloomin' onion, some bread with butter, half a pork chop, green beans and a few bites of mashed potatoes. I also had a pina colada.
Snack:I intended to easy an ice cream bar but I forgot until I was to tired so I went to bed instead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment