Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Food Journal: Day 79 (Katie)

So I slacked again and got us behind...again.  This post is for Monday.

Breakfast: Carnation Instant breakfast

Snack: Fruit Snacks and a Dr. Pepper

Lunch: A pulled pork sandwich with BBQ sauce, some cranberry type salad from the deli that was leftover from the 4th.

Snack: a package of honey Teddy Grahams

Dinner: A turkey, bacon, avocado, tomato, lettuce and pesto sauce sandwich from Mimi's Cafe.  I thought it was yummy, Heidi also had it and thought it was disgusting.  I drank iced tea and had a roll with butter and a side of coleslaw. 

Snack: Since it was girls night we went to Uswirl,  to get frozen yogurt.  I was better than I normally am (knowing that I had to write it down ;) ) and I got fat free pineapple mixed with coconut (which was low fat) then I topped it with pineapple, cherries, strawberries and blueberries and a sprinkle of toasted coconut.  It was super yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment