Saturday, July 7, 2012

Food Journal: Day 72 (Kim)

Well, I am not sure where all the rest of the posts are. I have done three (this one and day 66 will be waiting in drafts to be posted in the right order).

My sweet little angel is still hanging in the hospital but after having a rough couple of nights seems to be turning around again. I was up with her all night last night (until 5:30 this morning), I then got to sleep for about 2 hours before my day started.

I had some Cherrio's with milk a muffin and a very small glass of orange juice for breakfast.

I then snacked on about 10 Ritz crackers and three pieces of beef jerky and drank some water.

For lunch I had a small green salad with cottage cheese and a little ranch, a hard boiled egg and about 1/3 of a cup of frozen yogurt with chocolate syrup and a 20 oz bottle of Coke.

For dinner I had to escape from the hospital and spend some time with my hubby and my other little one so we went to  Red Lobster. I had two cheddar biscuits, shrimp scampy, a little more than half of a baked potato with butter and sour cream, two pieces of coconut shrimp and a few bites of Jason's crab legs. I also drank two large glasses of water.

Now I am going to take a bath, drink some more water and go to bed early. My goal is to be in bed by 9:00. Wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment