Saturday, July 7, 2012

Food Journal: Day 77 (Heidi)

It feels great to be on track! Yay!

Today was a run around town, try to get the kids stuff for school, babysat my niece, and hung out with my sister after. :) Good day.

Took Evan out for lunch with the baby, we hit Wendy's, but it was an ok day over all.

Breakfast: Oatmeal and cherries. (I told you! Loving this right now)

Lunch: Crispy chicken sandwich (I know...) and a few fries. They didn't taste good. I also had a diet coke. I have not had any diet soda/fake sugar in over 2 weeks, I actually was feeling rushed, dealing with kids and ordered it out of *habit*. Weird. I drank half of a regular size and tossed the rest. I have had reduced arthritis pain, and it wasn't that good so I decided to just give it up.

Snack: Jerky and iced tea with stevia. Also a few bites of a "Korean Pear" which was kind of a melon, that reminded me of honeydew. Very good.

Dinner: Two bowls of sugar cereal. And a fruit strip.

Snack: More cherries.

So dinner was pathetic. I'll own it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment