Saturday, July 7, 2012

Food Journal: Day 70 (Katie)

This should be an interesting post considering this day was right in the middle of my trip to Vegas.  I'm going to do my best but I didn't write anything down and I will most likely miss something along the way!

Breakfast: Blueberry muffin with streusal stuff on top, glass of orange juice and a cup of fresh fruit.

Snack: Glass of coke

Lunch: Buffalo wings and french fries and a glass of iced tea.

Snack: I didn't have one because I knew we were going to this great restaurant for dinner and I wanted to have lots of room!

Dinner: Super yummy steak (way too much!), potatoes with butter and garlic and a salad with honey mustard dressing.  Also a delicious alcoholic concoction called "Cherry Lemonade" that was so good I could have had two (But didn't ;))  And since they messed my steak up the first time I got a free chocolate pudding/cake type dessert too!

Snack: After watching La Reve we met up with some friends.  I had an iced chai tea and shared a pretzel with my husband then we sat at a Pai Gow table until 4 in the morning.  I just drank Coke though, and some of it was definitely after midnight so it doesn't count! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment