Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Food Journal: Day 78 (Kim)

I can't believe how close we are to being done with the first 100 days. I am actually pretty excited to start the next one!

Breakfast: One biscuit with country style gravy, hashbrowns and orange juice.

Lunch: Three grilled chicken strips in a tortilla with lettuce, ranch (lite) and tomato and a small tater tot from sonic.

Dinner: Chinese take-outt. I had one egg roll, one wonton, about 1/2 cup of egg fried rice, about the same amount of cashew chicken, two pieces of sweet and sour chicken and a bowl of egg drop soup. Oh, and of course I had my fortune cookie.

Snack: Small chocolate dipped ice-cream cone.

I drank a lot of water and a glass of chocolate milk. I did not have any soda today. I am going to start easing back on that as well since I have not been very good at limiting myself to the 24 oz. per day. I think that I am going to try to go as many days without it and then when I really want it, I will allow myself one instead of drinking so much each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment