Saturday, July 7, 2012

Food Journal: Day 74 (Heidi)

Fourth of July. I would get a holiday! :0P But I didn't do to bad. Katie and Terry kindly hosted a party for all and it was lots of fun. I did have dessert but only in moderation, and it wasn't too bad! :)

Breakfast: Oatmeal and cherries again. I'm loving this right now.

Lunch: Leftover Eegee's sandwich (It's a local place), I had about 3 inches of a 3 foot sub. and a cup of raspberries. Seriously love this time of year. Fresh berries, cherries, yum!

Dinner: Roasted terryaki chicken, spinach salad with strawberries, a zucchini/potato/tomato/ baked dish that my sil brough, it was soooo yummy, and a serving of chips and dip.

Snack: I had a small sample of texas sheet cake and two brownies. :)

We set off some of our own(coughillegalcough) fireworks, and then tried to watch the cities show. Apparently there was a medical emergency for one of the firework technicians, unrelated to the fireworks, so the show stopped for over half and hour. We gave up and just headed home around ten. But it was a great time anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment