Saturday, July 7, 2012

Food Journal: Day 76 (Katie)

Today was not my best showing.  Not my worst either, but I definitely could have made better choices.

Breakfast: A glass of milk. I'm still out of Carnation Instant Breakfast.

Snack: A package of Ritz Mini Cheese crackers.

Lunch: A Polish sandwich from Weinerschnitzel's (This is a polish sausage, a pickle spear and mustard on some kind of bread), about half a medium fry and a Dr. Pepper.

Snack: Chocolate Teddy Grahams.

Dinner: We went out to eat at a local place called Zona 78.  My husband loves their pizza.  I had trout with a butter sauce and covered in bacon, green beans, onions and red potatoes.  It was super delicious!  I also drank more Dr. Pepper and had 3 pieces of bruschetta with mozarella cheese (that they make in house!) a tomato and some kind of balsamic vinegar sauce.  Seriously, so delicious!.

Snack: This is where things got REALLY ugly!  I finally had to just go to bed!  On our way home we went to the USwirl frozen yogurt place where you get to pick all your toppings and you pay by the ounce.  I had chocolate and mint yogurt topped with chocolate chips and cookie dough pieces.  Then when we got home I snacked on a bowl of watermelon.  Then I drank a big glass of water because I was still craving something, then I had a 9oz cup full of puffy cheetos.  Then I had another big glass of water and made myself go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment