Saturday, July 7, 2012

Food Journal: Day 75 (Kim)

Well it was a typical crazy day in my household today. Heidi's oldest Kira has been staying with me and helping me out with the kids and housework since yesterday and she has been a great help.  Katie's kids were here for part of the day so it was pretty wild for a while. We had lots of fun as usual and Olivia was enjoying their company and the normalcy of life. My other little angel had lots of company at the hospital from her bio-fam so we had the morning off from being there.

Breakfast: A bowl of Cherrios and a banana.

Lunch: Homemade (baked) chicken nuggets a few frozen french fries.

Snack: A Laughing Cow cheese and a couple of graham crackers.

Dinner: Turkey roast, three potato wedges, fresh fruit salad (mango, kiwi, pineapple and grapes)

Snack: Microwave popcorn (movie theater style)

I drank two small glasses of chocolate milk with dinner, a 12 oz. can of Mt. Dew, lots of mineral water with and without Vanilla Stevia, a couple glasses of water, a glass of apple juice and a Kool-Aid Burst (yuck).

I find that on days that my house is bustling with children and I am keeping busy, I eat less and I don't feel hungry as often.

No comments:

Post a Comment