Thursday, July 19, 2012

Food Journal: Day 81 (Kim)

We are finally home from the hospital and the little one seems to be doing really well. Keep your fingers crossed that she stays that way for a while now. And, things are back to normal, therapy appointments, meetings, Dr. appointments and Katie's kids all crammed into my daily life. I LOVE IT!

I feel like I did pretty good today.

Breakfast: Carnation Instant Breakfast, toast with natural peanut butter.

Lunch: Tuna sandwich, a few pieces of a Korean Pear and a string cheese.

Snack: Klondike bar.

Dinner: Burgundy Beef, a slice of french bed and two ears of corn.

Snack: Slice of cheese.

I also have been looking into joining a gym, Katie is going to join with me so that we can go together sometimes. We decided to go with Chuze Fitness. Has anyone ever used this gym? What are the perks and downsides?

No comments:

Post a Comment