Saturday, July 7, 2012

Food Journal: Day 73 (Katie)

This day is actually being written on the day that it happened!  That's definitely a new one for me recently!

Breakfast: We are out of Carnation Instant breakfast *gasp*! So I had to stop after dropping the kiddos off and grab a breakfast burrito from the local convenience store and I also got a 32 oz Dr. Pepper.  Not my best choice but I am still recovering from the weekend and I had to have my 8 year old out the door by 7 this morning to head up to Idaho to spend two weeks with his grandparents.  Since I only got him back from my sister yesterday (and I had to work too) I had to stay up late doing laundry. (*yes, these are all fantastic excuses for eating like crap all day...)

Snack: Red Bull

Lunch: Three slices of lunch meat turkey, two slices of Swiss cheese, one slice of cheddar cheese and a little pack of Ritz mini cheese sandwich crackers.  I was going to just eat a sandwich but my bread was bad.

Snack: Two small handfuls of mini M&M's.

Dinner: My awesome husband stopped at IKEA on his way home from taking our son to the airport and got me meatballs, mashed potatoes and gravy from their Swiss food department!  So we had these and peas for dinner.  I also had a glass of milk.

Snack: I'm on my way to eat a brownie cookie that my sister brought me.  It's all chocolate so I'm definitely going to have to wash it down with some more milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment