Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Food Journal: Day 85 (Katie)

Hi all! Still on vacation so I'm still doing this from my phone :) I'm also not anticipating my diet to new that great...and frankly I don't care! Ha!
Breakfast: a small bowl of fruit loops with whole milk.
Lunch: ham sandwich on white bread with ranch dressing and cheese and some potato chips and a Coke.
Snack: in American Falls they have this great little pharmacy that has an old fashioned soda counter. They make the best milkshakes and you get it in an old fashioned milkshake glass...you also get the big silver cup they mixed it in and it has enough extra to full your cup again. I ate both of them. :) then I had a glass of Coke and a few crackers.
Dinner: a steak, some boiled potatoes with country gravy on them and some corn. I also had a glass of whole milk.
Snack: two baby cupcakes and I'll probably (almost certainly) have a drink of some kind later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment